Thursday 1 September 2016

Most Beautiful U.S. Women’s Open
Golf Players
The 2016 U.S. Women’s Open Golf
Championship was the 71th U.S. Women’s
Open, and was held on July 7-10 at CordeValle
Golf Club, San Martin, California.
Today we take a look at some of the hottest
LPGA players that played for a chance in the
largest purse in women’s golf, at $4.5 million
for 2016. The tournament was televised by Fox
Sports 1 and Fox Sports. This should give you a
reason to tune into golf next time, even if it’s
not your game.
Veronica Felibert
Veronica Felibert played collegiate golf at the
University of Southern California and turned pro
in 2012. Her best finish on Tour was a fourth
place at the Walmart NW Arkansas
Championship.
Born: 15 June 1988 (age 27) Caracas, Venezuela
Height: 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
College: USC
Turned professional: 2012
On dating advice for guys: “To a guy who
is trying to date a female golfer, he has to
be very patient because we spend a lot of
time on the golf course, and with a lot of
men. So don’t be jealous.”

“I got into golf because of my dad. He is a
really good golfer, and he didn’t have any
boys, so he got me and my sister playing
the game before any other sport.”

“I decided to play golf professionally in
college when I realized I was competing
against really good players who were
becoming professional. It wasn’t that far
from what I needed to do.”

“My style on the golf course is more about
the visor. It became a thing I would wear
during practices, then when I went to a
regular tournament and I wanted to wear
a regular hat, the sun hit me in my face so
much I couldn’t wear it. I decided I would
only wear the visor all the time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment